Marital Counseling: Look before you leap…
I received a call from a woman seeking marital counseling. She said it was a last ditch effort to save her marriage. She said they had tried other counselors before, but her husband never returned past the first session.
As I do with all my referrals, I asked for questions about abuse, domestic violence.
- Is there ever any yelling or shouting between you and your husband?
- Does it go both ways or one way?
- If there is yelling and screaming, sometimes people are up in people’s faces. Are your ever up in each others face?
- If you are up in each others face, sometimes there is pushing or shoving to get the other out of one’s face. Has there ever been any pushing or shoving?
- And if there is pushing and shoving, sometimes someone slips or falls and may get hurt. Have either of you ever slipped or fell when…
View original post 506 more words